A girl named Audree Kopp, noticed that a large bump was forming on her wrist. She thought that maybe a spider has bitten her and treated the bump according to that. But, she only noticed that the bump was getting worse. The bump became redder and bigger!
She decided to visit a doctor who examined the bump and told her to buy some antibiotics. But, they didn’t help her so she ended up in the ER. The doctors there recommended her to have a surgery because they considered that it was an infection which was too spread and got out of control.
The results from the laboratory showed that there was a bacteria caused by the hair tie that Audree had been wearing on her wrist. It got inside from her pores and caused an infection.